Places To Visit/ Things to Do

  • Mill City Museum
  • Go Garage Saling
  • Explore the Local Music Scene
  • Memorial Day Barbecue
  • Grad Parties
  • Behind the Scenes Tour at the Restaurant I Work at
  • Art Car Parade
  • Go to the Science Museum
  • Cook and Bake
  • Excelsior
  • My Graduation
  • San Jose, Costa Rica
  • Minneapolis Institute of Art
  • Walker Art Museum
  • Guthrie
  • Mall of America
  • Explore Uptown
  • Go to a Bar Mitzvah

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Arrival In Minnetonka!




On Monday, I was amazed to find him at the door already. What a speedy traveler, that one! The Professor came with plenty of exploration gear- sunglasses, penguin backpack, and a baseball cap. We delighted in getting to know one another over some iced tea-- he was thirsty from his journey-- and I learned all about his interests. He is quite the Renaissance man! He was thrilled that I have both a Nintendo Wii and a ukelele, his two hobbies. We decided to play a few rounds of Wii boxing, and I have to say, I had no idea what I was up against! It's amazing that he arrived so early, because I was so eager to get started on all the excursions we are going to have. It's a bummer I'm still in school for a couple more weeks, but I'm going to try my best to keep him entertained and his mind stimulated. It might be nice to have him around to help with my philosophy assignment this week, actually! He has taken to reading all my textbooks when not on the wii--- I better get him out of the house this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment